Friday, October 1, 2010

Silence...



I feel like I ought to apologize. I honestly don't mean to let so much time go between posts, especially since I don't like when other bloggers do it (apologies to all said bloggers, I meant no offense). The fact is that lately I've been so tired that I haven't had the energy to even think of a blog post.



Anyways, so what have I been doing lately? Mostly I'm still playing Lord of the Rings Online. It's fun, it's interesting, so... I've been getting a good bit done too- Elgo the champion and Solanthe the hunter have joined the others in my level-20+ group, and Ilfariel is up to 31! Wardens are still mega-fun, though champs and hunters are started to get up there too. My budding runekeeper has finally gotten some playtime as well, I got him up to 11 in one day (although he went back to gathering dust afterwards >.>).



Allods has lost it's shine for the time being, though I don't doubt that I'll be getting back on it sometime. The biggest reason for that is my brother's PC is having... issues. Yea, those kind of issues. So until he gets it fixed, he can't play, and that was the biggest pull for me as far as the game went. I do have my fingers crossed that he gets it fixed up soon.

WoW has been... well, just kinda there. I've logged on a few times for some RP, and gotten Lark exalted with the Silver Covenant finally to boot, but other than that? Eh. I am still writing stuff for it, just haven't been itching to play it lately. I guess I'm in the pre-Cata limbo that's claimed so many others.


So, besides all that? Haven't been doing much. I'm finally back to a normal schedule at work, though I can't say I'm really recovered from my crazy stretch. I do have another week of vacation coming up soon, which will just be a sit-around-home-and-recup type of vacation, so that ought to be fun.

It's starting to get... well, not cold yet, but chilly. Winter is definitely on the way, which I'm not really looking forward to, but oh well. We've just had a few days of rain, which compounds the tiredness, but it seems to be over now.

That's all I can think of for now. Hopefully I will think of interesting things to post in the near future, instead of getting ideas which I forget about as soon as I get home. >.> Til next time, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment