Thursday, July 15, 2010

*Knock, Knock* Anyone Home?

Ugh, what a week so far. I think I'm compiling a list of the things that drive me crazy at work, and most of them have happened this week already. Still adjusting to the schedule shift too, so yay, tired! >.>

I'm still playing Lord of the Rings Online mostly, but I usually get on WoW for a bit before bed. My poor shammy Rajast is still sitting around in Hellfire Peninsula; after getting him to Outland and level 60, the incentive to continue playing him has mostly gone away. He'll get there though, don't worry.

I am still loving my warden Ilfariel in LOTRO. I think it kinda resembles playing a pally, with her shield and damage-reduction skills, self-healing, and..... kinda low dps. But still, she's fun. And she has ranged attacks! Much better than your average low-level pally.


She's level 23 and has her mount now, too. Did I mention that she has a thing for horses? Well, she does.



See this? This is one reason I love this game- the graphics. The lake looks like you could dive right in.


In other news, Lark got back to her caravan-guarding roots. This was a fun bit of RP, I wish I could do this with her more often. Pitch didn't go along, mostly because I figured it'd be too hectic trying to control 2 toons at once.

I'm feeling an itch to level my priest and warrior on Gilneas now. With Shaur nearly 76, and all my other toons except Davoss already at 80, they'll be my next closest to cap anyways, so might as well, right?

Lark has been poking my brain lately. I've been tinkering with a story post for her, but it's coming slowly (writer's block ftl). I also need to finish the backstory bit I had going with Pitch, because I'm working on the next stage now.

I've made some realizations about Lark over the last couple weeks, and I may have to expound on those soon. That will probably comprise a blog post all its own, though, so for now I will leave it at that.

I've been doing some writing about Ilfariel too, but nothing major. Usually it's been a few sentences here and there about whatever point in her questing has been affecting her the most. I may post a couple up here anyway. Her character and personality is interesting so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how she develops.

Oh, and our GM on Gilneas is back! We are slowly returning to the killing of internet dragons- slowly because after he's been gone for a couple months, some of our regular attendees have gone kinda MIA, so we have to round them up again (that is a rather interesting visual right there >.>).


So! Hopefully things will be a bit closer to normal soon, and I can quit being a zombie most of the day. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment