Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stuff and Things

I have actually been busy! But I still want to sleep all the time. Ugh, work.

First off, Turron the warrior has an achievement. It happened in the middle of an instance, so no cool screenshot cause I wasn't paying attention (I was more focused on, you know, hitting things dead >.>). So have a cheesy make-up pic.

I have an 80 that isn't a druid or hunter or death knight. What is this I don't even.

Also, now that he's capped, I have no inclination whatsoever to run any heroics on him. QQ.

Thing the second- I had Rajast in Un'goro to skill up his mining, cause it'd be nice to actually be able to gather the stuff he keeps flying over. And while I was there, I had an Urge. Soooo...

Omygollyit'slittleandtinyandcuteandSquee!

Okay, I'm alright now. But seriously, look at the size comparison. I don't remember it being that small when Kaledain and Khaotic were raising theirs. >.>

Thing the third! Lark's stable is now full. This is an IC pet- she has in fact already been "introduced" and I'm trying to think up a story for her now. It's also Lark's first female pet! *gasp*


I also spent a few minutes on Taurros the cowdruid, and while I was doing the cooking daily I noticed this.

Read that carefully. Do you see the problem here?
. . . . . . . . . .




VEGETABLE STEW DOES NOT HAVE MEAT IN IT CHILLED OR OTHERWISE OKAY? OKAY!

Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment