Saturday, August 7, 2010

Achievement Spaaaaam

We had another non-raid raid night last night, but at least I was able to talk a few folks into doing some dungeons (yes, I take all the credit! Muahaha). We wound up 4-manning Violet Hold when the PUG healer suddenly dropped the group, but my buddy did a great job elemental-healing on his shammy while we finished up. Go go shammies!

Then a couple other guildies decided to run heroic Occulus for the achievements they were missing. Since that's the last dungeon Barraccus needed for his CotFW title, I was very.... enthusiastic about going. The run went nice and smooth, until Eregos went down. Then Barraccus exploded everyone's chat windows with achievement spam.


7 achievements at once? Yes please. And he has his title now! I think he's only my second toon to get it, mostly because no one ever wants to kill Malygos anymore. Heck, they'll even do Naxx before him. :P

Krallormu approves of the achievement spam.

Not much else went on. I was having some issues at work today, however. I've had joint problems for years, now, and while it hasn't been worth mentioning before, today both my hips decided they did not want to work properly. It made for a painfully (literally) long day. But hey, I found that if I take enough of my painkiller stuff*, then everything kind of goes nicely numb. Doesn't help with the grinding sensations or the popping-out-of-place feeling, but at least the pain more or less stopped.


*(which I highly recommend for anyone that has pain problems, you can find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment