Friday, August 20, 2010

Back Home Again

We are back from the beach, and while it's good to be home, I miss it already. The drive home was a lot quieter than the drive down, with a lot of rain. It had started raining before we even left, actually, which messed up some of our plans for the last day there. Me, brother, and sister had wanted to go to the sound and swim before we left, but when we arrived, this is what greeted us.


Yea, didn't even try it. We just turned around and headed back.

It is wonderful to be back on my desktop. The laptop works all right for trips and stuff, but it's old, laggy, and has no sound whatsoever. Now I can get back to playing WoW and the other games I like without worries. And I can get on Ventrilo again! Oh Vent, how I've missed you.

Sis and I spent most of our vacation free time playing Allods instead of WoW, and while I miss my in-game friends, the break has been rather refreshing. And Allods is a ton of fun so far, I know I'll keep playing it alongside of WoW now. I may have to figure out a future post about the non-WoW games I've been tinkering in, there's quite a few of those now. I think I might even be able to make it interesting.

Today will be mostly getting things together so I can get back into Real Life. We've got grocery shopping to do, laundry to finish, all that "fun" stuff. Hopefully I'll find some playing time after it's done, then tomorrow one of my best friends is getting married, so I'm foreseeing that being a little hectic. After that it's back to the daily grind of work and stuff. Hmm, I think I'm ready for my next vacation already. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment