Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vacation Day Four



Sunday morning was the first beach trip. The waves were a little rough, but we had fun the whole time we were there.


The only problem was... I got sunburned, despite the sunscreen I put on (have I mentioned yet that it's been ages since I was out in the sun?). It's not a bad sunburn, but it hurts, so I've been staying mostly indoors since.

The house we're all staying in is pretty nice, except for a minor*cough* ant problem. And we have a hot tub! Sis and I discovered we have a resident toad living here last night, but he was too shy for pictures. Maybe I'll get one next time if we see him again.

Today the older sis wants to go see this place called Roanoke Island (I think). It's supposed to be something like Colonial Williamsburg, so should be interesting. I'll try getting some pictures there, I keep forgetting about my camera until it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment